No announcement yet.

too quiet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compounding the issue is that she has a reliable source of income and I don't..... oh well :(
    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Hey, don't go making the great wall of china before you even get to know her :no:

Comment

• That's why I'm not game to approach her :eek:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

• Just between friends here Albinus.

Money's supposed to be good and all (not speaking from personal experience here mind you) but it's nothing to base a relationship on.

If you truly think that being the guy you are + $'s is what it is going to take to win this girls heart, then just move on and don't look back.

Granted, we would all like to take the object of our affection and treat her like a queen - luxury ship cruises, diamond rings, a mansion on the hill, etc.,etc..

But in reality, most folks just can't do that.
          So work with what you have my man.

Maybe she does have a reliable source of income - could be that what she is lacking is a fellow that genuinely cares about her.

Anyway, think about it, I might be wrong, I might be right.

You alone have the opportunity, what you do with it is your choice. I'm not really trying to influence you one way or the other, but it would be a good thing if you found someone to be happy with. Maybe it will turn out to be a gal you meet in the soup line (life is strange that way), or it could be this gal.

True tale here: When I met my wife I was homeless, down and out with nothing to offer a gal. (Hmmm, turns out maybe I did have something to offer - plain ol' everyday caring. Turns out that maybe it isn't quite plain. Or something you find everyday.)

Just trying to say pal, if your concerns are about money, you are being rather shallow about the matter. I don't mean that harshly, but I do mean it.

So call her already!!!!!!:bounce2:
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

• Very well said Mr C, money is nice, however what's in the heart is much more valuable :D

Comment

• Yes Al, and some of the longer lasting relationships start with friendship, (experience talking here) a picnic in a park doesn't cost much only forethought and caring :kay:

Comment

• That reminds me, runs off to pack for lunch...................>: party ha

Comment

Working...
                X