Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo!

FINALLY!!!!!
    After a week of waiting, Xis finally sent me an email telling me that my accoutn was "ready to go" as they put it....hmm i tried to connect. no go...and their phones were down. Just my luck aye! anywho today they were still down but i went onto their IRC channel and was lucky enough to find someone with some brains about him. he checked my account and said somethin was wrong. he wasnt sure what coz he was at home, but he reset my account and, well. the rest is history. i'm now finally able to download! and can come on TT whenever without havin to watch my usage:D :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :cheers:

Good for you. :thumb:

Comment

Great to hear that Synthetic..... bring on the downloads!!! :flames:
      What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

kewl :thumb:
        have fun downloading :)
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Good news Synthetic - We are getting the XiS MEGAWatt1500 ADSL plan installed here soon as well... :)

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
            ...bring on the downloads!!! :flames:
            lol...think u're forgetting the 2 key words here..."dial" and "up"
            :(

Tweak...so i heard! hope it goes well for you..although they are expecting LONG delays to get on to that..ie....3 weeks:eek:

Comment

Synthetic - I'm also on dialup and download at least 1.1GB/month - so downloading isn't only for cable/ADSL users :)

Just have a bit of patience - as I told you before I downloaded SQL Server 2001 from Microsoft's site a while ago, and it took me almost 24 hours but got down all on the one attempt :)

Comment

yahoooooooooooooooo............glad to see you have it all worked out now Synthetic, as you seemed pretty agro on msn the other night.

Cheers
                Good luck :thumb:
                and happy downloading:D
                (dont forget Im on dial up as well, and I do heaps of downloading too) :)

Comment

well its better than nothin i spose...slows down HEAPS when i am downloading..pages take ages :( downloaded about 150mb today soo far...more tonight :)
                  morpheus is only goin at about 4 - 4.5 :( oh well at least i have unlim downloads unlike Hell$tra, *******s:flames:

Comment

:hammer: <--- Synthetic
                    <--- Telstra

Comment

Working...
                    X