No announcement yet.

It's Offical !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long as the $'s come that's all that matters isn't it. ;)
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

a job is a job mate ;)
      TT Original

Comment

Well yeah that's true. It'd just be better if I was interested in it. Oh well I haven't actually started yet so maybe it'll turn out ok somehow.

BUT money = beer =

Comment

And all's right with the world. ;)

Comment

Take that offer dude.
            It'll be nice to hear you whingin' about your job for a change :laugh:
            Just 'cause you got a job doesn't mean you can't be finding another at the same time too.
            So Hey! It's a win-win proposition.
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

lol, I've been that bad huh ?! :D :D

Knowing me I have been, oh well. I accepted it almost immediately 'cas there's nothing else happening at the moment :cry:

Comment

so what is the job anyway?
                TT Original

Comment

bah, it's just a sales engineer job. ie a salesman that actually knows what he's selling and how it works rather than reading an auto-cue. I know, crazy concept huh ?! There are other aspects to the job also but they're small in comparision.

I'm not thrilled by it, and haven't SIGNED anything... but I managed to get an interview for another job that sounds more interesting ! Dodgy maybe but what can ya do ?!

Comment

Bottom line here -- you gotta' eat !
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

You forgot about the beer Mr C, you need money for that too!

Comment

And rent and other bills. Yes I know, I've been dealing with that problem for quite some time like most other uni students in the world.

However I'd like a job that I can enjoy doing. I won't turn down one unless I have the other.

Comment

Us normal everyday ppl get bills too you know.
                          Good luck with finding a job you really enjoy, there's not too many of those out there.

Comment

I'm well aware of that, sorry if it came across otherwise. I mentioned the uni student thing 'cas in GENERAL (yes a generalisation) uni students have much less money than anyone else. And having been in that catergory for a number of years I'm familure with having little to no money next to my name.

Comment

Way to go frodge : party ha
                              <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                              <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                              <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                              </script>
                              </P>
                              <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

Hang in there FrodgE, hopefully you'll get what your after.
                                In the mean time, a working class hero is a good thing to be.

Comment

Working...
                                X