No announcement yet.

It's Offical !!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhhh......stuff it, lets just drink it straight, hey?

Comment

Sweet, done that before !

Interesting night that one. Hmmm, I seem to have experianced a rip in the time-space continual with slight head injuries. Very interesting !

Comment

Cant say that I've lost time, can remember being that blotto that I couldnt even get off the chair to go to the toilet, had a friend carry me there.
        ******* left me there for what felt like an eternitly, ah never mind they had a good laugh at my expense.

Comment

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!

And the joke still lives on !

Comment

Yeah, I dont mind telling you (and everyone else).
            Now that I think about it, it was funny, just unlucky it had to be me!!!

Comment

LOL, it was a "Now that'd be piss funny if it wasn't me" moment. Ahhhh, I know them well !

Unfortunatley, oh well I'm getting used to being the butt of the joke !

Comment

Frodge, yeah, im a little late, but congrats on yer grads!! :D:D
                [space saving sig]
                AMD 0wn3z j00!
                [/space saving sig]

Comment

Wiz, will ya get rid of the Av, it totally suxs, besides I just cant picture you like that.....hehehehe

Comment

just minimize the window and look at my pic you have as your desktop wallpaper ;) and no, i have to put my food down on this one, the av is staying for now. its too dorky to give up hahaha!!!
                    [space saving sig]
                    AMD 0wn3z j00!
                    [/space saving sig]

Comment

Oooooooook, I'll stick with the wallpaper for now........*sigh* :(

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                        Frodge, yeah, im a little late, but congrats on yer grads!! :D:D
                        Thanks dude !

Comment

back to the vodka..............I like mine with galliano and pineapple/orange juice :lips:

Comment

Working...
                          X