• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thats where I met him for the first time :p

Comment

i know.... :rolleyes:

Comment

pimpin and gang violence, those were the days.

my name is originally birdkiller, then for homie stuff like gang wars i change it to birdkilla.
        so you just havent known me long enough, prolly a good thing though, who knows what you woulda turned out like if ya knew me as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdkiller
          pimpin and gang violence, those were the days.

my name is originally birdkiller, then for homie stuff like gang wars i change it to birdkilla.
          so you just havent known me long enough, prolly a good thing though, who knows what you woulda turned out like if ya knew me as a kid.
          Yes Gangwars was fun, and knowing you as a kid wouldn't have stunted my growth in anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Hang on.. two questions before I think about this job...

1) What kind of net connection you got

2) Will I get in trouble for downloading 24/7? :D
            1. We are the ADSL POP for TPG we have a 100 meg connection straight into their pop. You can also dial into work and get free internet from home.

2. You'll have to work to catch up to me.:devil:
            http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

hmm.. very tempting.. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar

1. We are the ADSL POP for TPG we have a 100 meg connection straight into their pop. You can also dial into work and get free internet from home.

2. You'll have to work to catch up to me.:devil:
                If I understood a word of that no 1 answer i would be tempted too :confused:

Comment

Kheldar I am interested in the position although I am not sure what the cut-off age is for Junior. Not too woried about the leech access details but some further Position details would be welcomed. :wave:

Comment

Working...
                  X