• Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol

you idiot beefy!
    TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
      I tried solitary confinement to rid myself of this addiction.. but I made the mistake of taking a computer with me... :D
      and now hes locked in a padded room and cant get out.

Comment

Originally posted by Birdkiller

and now hes locked in a padded room and cant get out.
        Is that what it is like for Beefy at work? Except they only allow access to TweakTown... :D
        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
        Managing Director
        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

It seems that way doesnt it :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
            It seems that way doesnt it :D
            The funny thing is, each time I have asked, Beefy has never given me a clear answer to what he does at work. :D
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

The funny thing is, each time I have asked, Beefy has never given me a clear answer to what he does at work. :D
              he works....hard!

Comment

I have serious suspicions that the one we know as "Beefy" is in actuality a deep-cover operative within a top-secret clandestine government organization.
                (He seems to get a bit lonely in his covert lifestyle and in addition has a genuine interest in various aspects of computing)
                Has anyone else noted at times he mysteriously disappears from the forum, only to reappear as suddenly? Usually with an innocuous explanation like "out partying with old friends". Or the ever classic -- "celebrating my Birthday".
                As yet, I have no definitive proof, but the situation does merit further study.

If anything should happen to me -- Delete this post, destroy the server log, and never ever admit to having read this!
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I demand that post be stricken from TT forever.. and Mr C, i'll be having words with you later...

I told you what I do at work Tweak.. nothing.. :D

Comment

OH-OH!!
                    *turns off the lights and waits for the imminent arrival of the MIB's*
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

*walks up to front door*

..... oh, the lights are off.. there must not be any body home....

*leaves*

Comment

*this would be a good time to have a suitcase full of money and a fake passport*

Comment

*'accidently' drops a suitcase of money and a fake passport*

Comment

this might come in handy...*"accidently" picks up suitcase and fake passport*

Comment

"accidently" shoots you 12x in teh head with a DE .50 and runs off with cash
                              TT Original

Comment

*"accidently", doesn't die somehow and runs off after olie!*

Comment

Working...
                                X