Tweaker's Hate #9 - Micro$soft Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweaker's Hate #9 - Micro$soft Minutes

Do you ever feel like the world is passing you by....minute go like seconds....hours like minutes....life is so short

WELL I have found a cure for increasing the lifespan by a huge amount......I'm going to live by Micro$oft minutes.

You know I used to hate Micro$oft minutes....installing and it says 23 mts to go and 20 minutes later it says 20 minutes to go...or when you download and it says 25 minutes and 2 hours later it finishes......

[Oldbugger now 23 M$yrs old instead of 50]

AHAHAHAHA ROFL good one old bugger :D

btw can we start having some ceremonies again? :?:
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I'd still be at home getting hand feed if it were for Micro$oft Minutes!
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Actually Microsoft Minutes have always proved to be quite accurate for me. Even in downloads, the download finishes in less time than microsoft estimates it to be.

Comment

The estimated download time only changes because you're not downloading at the same speed the whole time. Would you rather it say the one estimated time no matter what speed you're downloading at? Wouldn't be very accuarate would it? :)

Comment

Don't spoil it for me fellas...I reckon by Micro$oft minutes I've got a long way to go......

Yeah I realise all that but it just used to get up the nose ....especially on installs when the install has ALL the system facilities it needs.....that a real elapsed time bears no relationship to estimate quoted by the M$ prog......and since I've installed and reinstalled window$ so many times I must have a few real time credits owing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oldbugger
              Do you ever feel like the world is passing you by....minute go like seconds....hours like minutes....life is so short
              I think i have the answer to ya problem. TAKE YA WATCH OFF and live for the monent.

Comment

Working...
              X