Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott PC Powerplay!

Hi All,

Don't know how many of you are PC Powerplay readers, but I give it a go anyway. PC Powerplay have as of the next issue, removed existing PC content to accomadate for a new section on Micro$oft's new X-Box. Not suprisingly this has pissed off a lot of PCPP readers. Due to the backlash they have received, PCPP have said they'll remove the X-Box section if, after three months there has been a notable drop in sales.

So if you are a reader of PCPP, DON"T BUY IT FOR THREE MONTHS. Otherwise we will be stuck with the ****ty X-Box section for good! If you are a subscriber, cancel it (I have), you'll get a full refund of the remainder of your subscription payment. Just sent an e-mail to [email protected] stating who you are, and why you are cancelling. If you buy it at the newsagent, PLEASE don't buy it, as if you do, you'll be helping the evil empire that is Micro$oft!

I sense the Force is strong in this one!

Bern is gonna' like you man.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

If this is true, I wouldn't consider it the wisest move ever by PCPP. The PC user market is far greater than the XBox market. Sure, the spotlight may be focused strongly on the Xbox now, but in a couple months it will be like any console - back in it's place. Look at how quickly the hype of the PS2 faded...

Seems to me PCPP didn't have much thought and consideration about this move.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

No need to post two threads on basically the same topic. I replied to the other thread you made. Think about it.

Comment

Me too.. :)

Comment

You too what Beefy?:?:

Comment

yeah, i can post in two similar threads as well you know...

Comment

Why not, we can carry on one conversation in many threads, why not more than one thread on anything as the topic changes faster then a woman dyes her hair anyway

Comment

the topic changes a lot with us on the case.. the other thread looks better, so we'd better leave that one.. we'll just ruin this one...

at least the wrestling has taken over a few threads now.. that's good to see. :D

Comment

This thread has gone way off topic and there is another thread with a discussion of the same thing. Locking thread.

Comment

Working...
                    X