How Osama got the idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Osama got the idea!

Just got this in an e-mail, please don't take any offence to this - I'm sure you all will see the funny side to it as far as the picture goes.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

LOL... I like it.. :)

Comment

That looks vaguely familiar

Comment

rofl, thats good :)
        TT Original

Comment

That stamp may be worth a lot of money one day :p

Comment

**looks from side to side**
            Hopes there are no ppl from new york on these boards......if so, sorry, but anywho, yeah tweak, thats pretty dam good!! I've got a few like that.....funny how they're all coming out now...lol!

(ok people's for anyone who's wondering, i am the creator, i just lost my password, and i had changed my email adress so i couldn't recal it.....)

:smokin:

Comment

**sigh**
              A very big thankyou to beefy for fixing my account! I like that av though, i think i'll keep it....

Comment

dumbass

and LOL! @ that stamp

Comment

Originally posted by TheCreator Jr.
                  **looks from side to side**
                  Hopes there are no ppl from new york on these boards......if so, sorry, but anywho, yeah tweak, thats pretty dam good!! I've got a few like that.....funny how they're all coming out now...lol!

(ok people's for anyone who's wondering, i am the creator, i just lost my password, and i had changed my email adress so i couldn't recal it.....)

Yes I am from NY. Those planes flying into the building were QUITE hillarious and I love to always see things like that, it always makes me happy. Especially the people I used to know who are now dead. Thanks. :)

Man this reminds me of the holocaust, quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerDivision

Yes I am from NY. Those planes flying into the building were QUITE hillarious and I love to always see things like that, it always makes me happy. Especially the people I used to know who are now dead. Thanks. :)

Man this reminds me of the holocaust, quite amusing.
                    Unfortunately PanzerDivision its human nature to heal by trying humour, please understand for us in Aust and other parts of the world, this was a catastrophe and we support the New Yorkers in their sorrow, but it was not something that hit us as closely as yourselves, we do understand that it is a touchy subject, but please understand that it isn't that we do not care, its is our way : peace: :kay:

Comment

Well said Kay...Well said indeed...:kay:

Comment

Well it's no use since I seem to be the only American in this thread. It's just my opinion but Tweak should be ashamed of himself for posting that, in the way he did. Even though he finds it funny he has to realize that there are other people who read this forum and it can get offensive.

Yes, the picture is ironic, but it is in no way "funny". :rolleyes2 It's weird how we can make light of September 11th but it's shameful to make light of the Holocaust.

Don't rank on me for comparing Sept 11 to the Holocaust, but they are similar. Both were attacked for their beliefs.

Comment

I wasn't actually ranting at you I was trying to explain our point of view, and I am sure most of the Americans that post on here know we are not as bad as you seem to think :kay: And I am sure Mr T did not mean to be offensive to any New Yorkers either

Comment

I thought it was pretty ironic ( the pic that is).
                            Kind of the question; does art imitate life - or does life imitate art?

Didn't see it as humorous or offensive. It's like everything else I guess, it's all a matter of perspective:confused:
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by PanzerDivision
                              ......... Both were attacked for their beliefs.
                              Now that is truly ironic, as I would see it as;
                              Both were attacked for someone else's beliefs.

Yeah, it's a shame the world can't get along, but I would feel safe to say that will never happen.

Scratch that last line...........It doesn't make me feel safe in any way actually:(
                              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                              X