No announcement yet.

What type of foods do you eat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that how you spell it..thats how its sounds when i hear people pronounce it to me. Anyhow, i will tell you how to get there when i ask my bro-in-law (he loves fishing) how to get there. I'll see if he has a longs and lats for ya...if you have a GPS.
    - Damien

Comment

• post numbers ok we look

Comment

• Looking forward to a great lunch of broiled black grouper with a side of black beans and rice. A margarita or two will probably be consumed as well.

Comment

• I wish I had eaten that for lunch asit sounds fantastic. I did have a great 3/4 pound burger and onion rings.

Comment

• I had grapes and melon.

Comment

• That's all you had Meihui? Aren't you hungry?

Comment

• Had a great bowl of beans and rice with hotsauce, garlic, raw onions and butter for supper.

Comment

• Butter?! Blech!
                  Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

• Have just enjoyed a T bone steak, poached farm fresh eggs, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, onion, cheese and chips

Yoghurt and peaches
                    that should keep me going for a little while :D

Comment

• Just came from benihanna...good stuff...Let me recommend the Benihanna special...fried shrimp with garlic butter...friend rice...with garlic butter...lobster tail ...yup you guessed it garlic butter...o and the filet minion...with again...yes i love it Japanese Cholestrol..aka ..Garlic butter...Very good...fills you up too...and only like 35 bucks a plate...
                      - Damien

Comment

• Are you taunting me Flaco?

JM :laugh:
                        Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Working...
                        X