Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gee.... what an intersisting

we had a bomb threat today. SOOO much fun....:rolleyes:
    ( more fun. Jeebus...) they said there were four bombs. all they found was pot. oh well. I got to miss 2nd, 4th, and 6th period: party ha (i missed math!!) we did, btw have a 9/11 cermony.

Glad it was a hoax but it is still a form of terrorism to threaten people like that.

Comment

still its better than ignoring it
      http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

They were fun at the bus depot and if it went on long enough I could go home even earlier. :D
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I might give that a go @ work, might get a few hours off that way.

Comment

Doesn't sound like much fun to me until it's over.

Comment

We had a bomb scare here in Florida today (sept 13, 2002) Seems some lady over heard 3 moslim desent men in the resterant that she worked at.... saying they were heading to miami.... traveling down highway 75. And that they were going to cause alot of people hurt like that of 9-11. Smart girl got the tag numbers and once they crossed the toll and one stupidly forgot to pay the toll gave the coppers a reason to stop them. I watched for hours today as they called in the bomb sniffing dogs and they smelled and acted as if there were bombs in the cars. So in come the robots and sift threw the car (this is a timeless matter and from what the woman had stated and the dogs sent) they had to do what they had to do. A main road that links the east coast to the west coast was shut down for most of the day. After they got finished searching the first car I got bored watching and never herd if they actually found anything or not!! Who knows where these guys were heading.... All I know is if they were heading to the Port of Fort Lauderdale.... it could effect the whole eastern coast of the United States. From Florida to New York.

Comment

I saw that on CNN today. Turns out that they were medical students heading back to where ever they started from and they didn't find anything in the car.
                Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Several of the high schools have bomb threats like that all the time, and what makes it worse they ignore them all the time.:no: :no:

Comment

What the heck did the dogs smell then?...Gas?...
                    - Damien

Comment

they smelt dope. marjana. what ever you prefer to call it, that's what it was.

Comment

Working...
                      X