Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the "beer" out of the beer garden?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who took the "beer" out of the beer garden?

WHo took the "BEER" out of beer garden? It seems as like the beer garden has turned into the Lemonade garden instead. there doesn't seem to be any threads relating to big nites and other drunken f**k-ups.

Oh how i wish these were the good old days.

Well you havn't been around for a while to start them thank christ. :D
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

The BG has died off recently. especially since the 'Fishy 4' disappeared...

Comment

Speaking of the Beer Garden, has anyone heard from DirtyDog? Seems like he dropped off the planet

Comment

I think some of the games in the beer garden should be deleted.... it is getting to hard to reply to them all.

here is just a few:

One sentence at a time:
          Tweak survivor game:
          Design your own party:
          The one that got away:

And if anyone else has any add em to the list. I dont know who is in charge of deleting them but it does need a good cleaning.

Comment

Challenge accepted Trick. I'll get on to that a little later. now that the fishy 4 have gone, we can clean it up.

Comment

Originally posted by ne0z
              Speaking of the Beer Garden, has anyone heard from DirtyDog? Seems like he dropped off the planet

*big cheesy grin* He's still around and I'm still get the occasion email from him, he just hasn't gotten back in here yet. I'll get onto him about that right away!!!

Comment

weel, i didn't put beer back in here, bvut there's plenty od grog around. maybe i drank it al... oops.. :)

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if there is any logic at all behind any of Morph's posts. :confused:

Comment

Working...
                  X