No announcement yet.

Hard Piano Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is. My aunt plays piano but this is like woh. Takes YEARS of practice. Its like I'm in a Sign Language class How does my teacher move her fingers that fast? I will never know could it be the 12 yeras of signing she has? lol

But ya pga1234 about the brain part if you were to go through an operation and disconnect the two sides from communicating one of the many things you will suffer from is sight. The two eyes won't see with each other they will both see upside down and backwards. I learned that one when studying the brain back in 7th grade.

Comment

One thing I've never been good at, musical instruments.
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Hehe... tis a bit similar to some of the stuff I did for my last exam - tad harder, of course ;).

Comment

You are a musician Osiris...?

This song rocks and PGA you are right about the brain thing but to actually think about one hand and think about the other's melody and if to play it piano or forte..its just amazing...and then read the notes...make sure you have the right finger position...wow...

Right now i am learning moonlight sonata...man there are some huge finger stretches on that piece.
          - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
            You are a musician Osiris...?

This song rocks and PGA you are right about the brain thing but to actually think about one hand and think about the other's melody and if to play it piano or forte..its just amazing...and then read the notes...make sure you have the right finger position...wow...

Right now i am learning moonlight sonata...man there are some huge finger stretches on that piece.
            Yup, I've been playing piano for a while... currently in the sixth grade...

Teehee... finger stretches... just another good thing about having large hands :).

Comment

Damn! The power of my SB Audigy was revealed on that midi.. That's a damn impressive piece.

Now.. to get the MP3.. or kill the 56K'er that's got it..
              Chris "Raven"
              News Crew - TweakTown
              <!--
              <font size=1>
              <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
              - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
              - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
              - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
              </font>
              // -->
              "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

I can currently reach 9 keys with my right hand and ten with my left. I dunno if you have played Moonlight Sonata; you have to pretend as if the two keys are played with different hands and continue that melodic melody at the same time. I love that piece (Moonlight) its very moody. Since when have you been playing Osiris (and how aer you now?)?
                - Damien

Comment

I can reach an octave + 2 notes with both hands reliably...

Anyway, I start piano ages ago when I was like 6 or 7 (I'm 16 now), but had a three year break from when i was about ten til I was thirteen... really getting back into it now... problem is, I still like playing Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five stuff a lot more than what I'm supposed to be practising for my exams :).

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                    problem is, I still like playing Ben Folds/Ben Folds Five stuff a lot more than what I'm supposed to be practising for my exams :).
                    .... *bows to osiris*....

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      .... *bows to osiris*....
                      Hehe... but it is! *cries* :).

Comment

I would like to hear that one day.. ;)

Comment

I got a Dampness Chaser Installed in my piano yesterday...:)
                          - Damien

Comment

Working...
                          X