Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like your hat too...i'm a Kangol man...i love their hats...anyhow...i play the piano (love it) as well...i have only been on it for three months and already play Fur Elise and MoonLight Sonata...i wanna get my hands on some Chopin...anyways today i got myself playing on a Baby Grand..at a University...i still perfer the sound of my upright tho...anyways...you look fine...you need a rise up on the self esteem meter there..: peace2:
    - Damien

Comment

• <centeR><small>well i hate playing the piano most of the time. i am learning some steamboat thing @ the moment and the theme to the man from snowy river. i no i need alot more self-esteem. but i have my reasons for that. :) </center></small>

Comment

• OK if you have your reasons then its all good......you need to play pieces that inspire you...do you have any of those pieces...lemme know...they are beautiful songs...BTW is Kangol Hats in style in Aussie?: peace2:
        - Damien

Comment

• if u mean my hat is a kangol hat then i dunno, we don't call them that. we call 'em bucket hats. and they aren't really in. i don't buy stuff cuz it's in. thats bullsh*t. i hate fashions and popular people... just thought i'd let u no.

Comment

• Me either...i like to be in my own style...anyways no Kangol is a brand of Hats that specialize in wierd hats like your bucket hat (we call it that as well). www.kangol.com Have a look so you can see what i am talking about...: peace2:
            - Damien

Comment

• yeah, they're kewl. but i love my purple roxy bucket hat, although i hate purple and the brand roxy :P oh well. makes me look innocent.

Comment

• FINALLY ..found the pic inside the shoebox...

SHOEBOX=MEMORY STICK

Here i am working on a computer....
                DON'T I LOOK SEXY GIRLS!!!
                - Damien

Comment

• Cool glasses but I don't think that they'll fit inside my helmet. :D

Comment

• please do not tell me u are a jimi hendrix fan :( i hate. really really hate the guy @ my school who likes jimi hendrix. so u'll just remind me of him from now on.

Comment

• rofl

nice dude ;)
                      TT Original

Comment

• Such large gorgeous eyes Flaco.

Comment

• Flaco have you ever been mistaken for Will Smith before?
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

• No i Haven't MR.T what does it have to do with the pic?...and NO SLAMOs SIS...i am not a fan of jimmy hen...that is my friends room....he is the fan...i like electronic music and Acoustic piano...WIG's SIS...you like my eyes...?lol YAY BROwNIE POINTS!: peace2:
                            - Damien

Comment

• Here is another pic of myself...with out the funny glasses...
                              - Damien

Comment

• Sorta on a slant there, been into Wiggos brew have you :?:

Comment

Working...
                                X