No announcement yet.

Nice Weather in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok wiggo I will try doing my rain dance alittle bit faster maybe you will get a bigger shower or two!!

Comment

• Ya better make that a double to go. ;)

Comment

• Dsnce a little longer Stormyw..........we had drizzle here last night :thumb:

Comment

• wtf!!!! Wiggo and Kay, how the heck did you ppl get rain, when I didn't even get a sniff of it?

Comment

• Just lucky I guess, that and stormyw did a rain dance for us

Comment

• The buggar better get her head-gear on and do one for me too then!

Comment

• I know how to do the twist...will that help?:?:
                - Damien

Comment

• Gesh I am already wore out but will do some dancin for WS too... Come on Flaco the twist will do wonders.... breaking out my rainmakers!! Dance Dance Dance!!

Comment

• Keep going Stormyw.............its sprinkling again :thumb:

Comment

• LOL .. you know I actually have a rainmaker... for those who do not know what it is I can explain alittle: it is a catus that is hollow and the thorns of the catus are pushed into the inside of the catcus and it when you shake it it makes a really neat sound. They were and still are used in todays time by the indians. They form a group and dance around in a circle shaking the rainmakers and doing a trans... its pretty cool I watched it once!! What was pretty cool is it rained for 2 days!! So Ill keepa shakin for you guys hopefully soon you will have a downpoor!!

Comment

• StormyW, you must have done a short dance, cause we got half a milimetre of rain this morning. :rolleyes2

Maybe falco needs to twist and shake to make the earth move so our side of the globe moves somewhere where it is raining.

Comment

• I even got optimistic and put the washing in the dryer incase of rain.........pity it didn't eventuate

Comment

• I just thought of something I haven't tried!!!

*runs outside to wash the car* if that doesn't work, nothing will.

It never fails when I do that! :?:

Comment

• We might have to plan a bbq..............or party, that usually brings the rain

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X