Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having some nice misty rain atm, lets hope it is more than 1/2hrs worth

Comment

• Today we had some breezy cool weather...as for the rain...its seems Aussie's have to manage their own saliva...is it really that bad? Is it this year or is every year?
      - Damien

Comment

• We mainly seem to work on 7yr cycles and this is one of them but we'll probably be flooded soon just so we know that the drought is over. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• 99% of the state of New South Wales has been declared drought stricken :cry:

Comment

• I am sitting at my computer with the window open feelin the beautiful breeze blow threw the window. We are due rain today or tomorrow!! I hope it doesn't rain tomorrow cuz I have racing planned!!

Comment

• Well out of 5 overcast days at least we got something yesterday but whether we'll get some more today is another thing. At least the bigger fire spots northwards got a good bit of rain anyway. ;)
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• I would like another cold front to come in...today was breezy but not that cool as compared to tuesday....
                - Damien

Comment

• We got enough breeze here to fan the fires. :mad:

Comment

• Today was harrible here it rained all day long we had like 3' in just a few hours!! Now the cold weather is gonna hit us like a brick... in the low 40's and that is damn cold for us people in florida

Comment

• Originally posted by StormyWeather
                      Today was harrible here it rained all day long we had like 3' in just a few hours!! Now the cold weather is gonna hit us like a brick... in the low 40's and that is damn cold for us people in florida
                      You got that right:thumb:
                      - Damien

Comment

• its gonna be cold cold cold here tonite to cold to even open the windows!! But I will not!! and I repeat will not turn on the heater!!

Comment

• No heater needed here........but the air cooler went on

Comment

• 51 This morning! WOOT!
                            - Damien

Comment

• Well 38C is the forcast again for today. :cry:

Comment

• Well, it was 27 degress this morning at 7.45am.

Comment

Working...
                                X