No announcement yet.

Nice Weather in Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 18C here at 6.30am but mid 30C's are forcast again for today and the smoke is thick again this morning. :(
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

• Well, I'm just about ready to go skiing...stuff's all packed up, skis are waxed, etc. So, see you guys later. :bounce:
      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Watch out for trees then. ;)

Comment

• Today i went mudding at 9 am it was nice went to some trails...but ran into some tire problems with my riding buddies they have light ATV's that aren't really meant for mudding in rugged terrain...but all in all we had a good time with some cool weather great for riding...just had to share...:)
          - Damien

Comment

• Wiggo, no trees we're harmed tonight. :thumb:
            FLaCo, What kind of ATV do you have ? I have a Honda CR250 motocross, but I want to sell it and buy an ATV.
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• The one i used yeterday was not mine but it was a Honda Foreman 400... i own a Kawasaki 220 Bayou but its down right now. I might sell that and find me a Yamaha Wolverine 4x4.:)
              - Damien

Comment

• Sell us some snow while your at it please

Comment

• Originally posted by Kay
                  Sell us some snow while your at it please
                  I'm not sure if it would make it all the way to "kangaroo land" :?: But I'll give you a good price. :p
                  SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Today i went mudding at 9 am it was nice went to some trails...but ran into some tire problems with my riding buddies they have light ATV's that aren't really meant for mudding in rugged terrain...but all in all we had a good time with some cool weather great for riding...just had to share...
                    Flacco, Where do you go riding over there? When I use to live over there we use to go to lost lake..... right on the broward/dade boarder.... And of course the great old holiday park off of 27. I miss going mudding.... we are actually gonna sell our 3 wheelers.... although mine is gr88888!! It a big red 250 fullyloaded....!! gotta love that reverse !! I miss getting all muddy and jumping in the lake to wash off!!

Comment

Working...
                    X