No announcement yet.

Note to terrorists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell this my last ½ hour here so I will reply to a few things I have said before I depart...Not like I didn't mean what I said, but the day before I posted that I had finally recieved news long time friend missing in bali had died me and my friends were drinking and I was drunk when I posted that. Yesterday we held a memorial in his honour just family and friends we cannot bury him as; his is still in bali.

Comment

Originally posted by SegiY
      I think the death sentance is a good idea in situations like that, if you are willing to go out and kill a heap of people then you should suffer the same fate.
      Agreed. The same should go for Malvo if that's possible! If mass murders are done, death should be the penalty. But in Canada, we don't use that! :) The terrorists are too kind to bomb the crap out of Canada, LOL! :D

Comment

In certain instances I too agree with the death penalty.
        Keep in mind though it is a penalty.
        It does nothing to deter crime, particularly concerning acts of terrorism. Terrorists have proven time and again they are willing to die for a cause.
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
          In certain instances I too agree with the death penalty.
          Keep in mind though it is a penalty.
          It does nothing to deter crime, particularly concerning acts of terrorism. Terrorists have proven time and again they are willing to die for a cause.
          Thats why i alaway thought about the Terrorist. They are willing to die for their "not so correct" reason. So that type of penalty shouldn't even be given to them. Other forms should be used to penalize them.
          - Damien

Comment

Working...
          X