• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long live PEZ...

PEZ Rules !
    Let's see your PEZ collection...
    I'll start.
    SPAM Special Ops

I got a Yoda, it's cool but his ears can pierce your heart if your not careful when carrying him in your shirt pocket.
    Yosemite Sam is one of my fav's too.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Do you know you can buy pez lollies loose now? They come in a bag weighing about 1 kg. Can you imagine that cause there'd be a few thousand of them in those bags.

Comment

WHERE??? WHERE??

i want PEZ! where can you get those bags from WS?
        TT Original

Comment

I'll send you a bag. *if you pay for the postage*

I do the buying for a confectionery company and stumbled upon them the other week. They only come in 3 colours, Yellow, orange and pink is that normal?

Comment

just have a look at the first pic, in the spacket, there are only yellow oragne and pink packets :)
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I might have to buy me a few Pez toys - seems I've been missing out!
              Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
              Managing Director
              Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I sure wish that I still had the dozens of Pez dispensers that I had bought as a kid in the fifties. And my Hop-a-long Cassidy lunchbox. And the comic books! I could probably buy a house with what all that stuff would be worth today.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy
                  just have a look at the first pic, in the spacket, there are only yellow oragne and pink packets :)
                  Just goes to show that pez ain't that popular anymore. Since I've been selling confectionery for the past 11 months I've never sold one of those suckers. Guess that's why I didn't know what colours they came in.:confused:

Comment

you sell confectionary?!?

why didn't you tell me this earlier?!? ;) :D
                    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

There's alot of things that I haven't told you:p
                      Yep, do a bit of sales rep'ing in my spare time sell confectionery and softdrinks amoung many other things. :)

Comment

What are the other things??? I have not had a PEZ in I cant remember how long. But yes I wish i had the ones from when I was a kid... As bigjack said It could of bought me a house already...

But I do have the very first GI Joe and Tonto dall! with the horse.... its worth alot but I dont have it in the box so the value drops!! One day the value of it will go up!! I have all the guns and stuff with the GI Joe the only thing im missing is the helmet!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister

my spare time

Comment

Well at least u and I can see the funny side of that :p

Comment

2kg bags of pez. $10.74Aus per bag, R.R.P 10/5c.

Here's what they look like Olie;

Comment

Working...
                              X