Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tooo funnny

Comment

It seems beefy, that Mr.C has stolen your age-old talent of diverting any subject off course....lol.

I wonder if this is a good, or a bad thing??:confused:

:smokin:

Comment

no, it's a team effort. I've been recruiting people to help me, they don't even know it themselves. :)

Comment

lol, i was expecting your failed clown to make an appearance at the start Beefy, or at least someone beside's Raven to join in, lol!

Oh well, there has been some trouble here apparently while i was absent, that could be my problem.....

Comment

i thought about it last night, but you guys are putting in too much effort for me, i couldn't be bothered reading it all and catching up...

Comment

hahaha, yeah well if you had jumped in at the start....ya wouldn't have had that problem, lol....

Comment

where's the fun in that? I gotta ruin it from the middle, not from the start.. :)

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                  no, it's a team effort. I've been recruiting people to help me, they don't even know it themselves. :)
                  Is THAT what i signed???

hmmmm....

Comment

Ya gotta read the fine print on the back, ;)

Comment

its weird PGA has said anything about him being on the list...knowing him he is prolly happy!
                      - Damien

Comment

I have been trying to use my Jedi Mind trick to coerce him into using it as his sig, but he seems to be less weak-minded that i originally thought.... but i guess thats why he is first on the list of morons - hes a strong-minded moron... :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                          I have been trying to use my Jedi Mind trick to coerce him into using it as his sig, but he seems to be less weak-minded that i originally thought.... but i guess thats why he is first on the list of morons - hes a strong-minded moron... :confused:
                          Makes sense
                          - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                            Yes.
                            Yes it does.

Comment

Ok then, if you were worried about it being too far in....i've started a new one if anyone is interested...

Comment

Working...
                              X