Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Place

This is a very COOL place! :cheers:
    Actually go figure!!! We came here for one reason, and end up finding the very kind of place I've been looking for! I mean the wide range is exactly what we've been looking for. Pc stuffs and web and creation stuffs at the same place, and the people so far have been very cool:cheers: I just stopped by here and haven't left yet, just reading, and learning, HOW COOL IS THAT? :wave: I'm sure that We will be back 4 more. Thanx to all that may end up helping us Hopefully we can help someone else!!

'We' being your multiple personalities? :D

Comment

I'm quite partial to this place myself.
      There's a lot of cool folks here, so the end result is just gonn'a have to be 1 cool place :thumb:

I like your attitude TwizlZone, it's the giving as good as you get that makes this all work so well.

so tell us, what was the 1 reason that brought you here? LOL Many great discoveries in the history of mankind have been accidental :D
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Welcome to the mad house then. :wave:

Comment

Welcome to Tweak Town TwizlZone

Comment

Pull up a chair TwizlZone there's plenty of things to learn about in this place, especially just how crazy some of these ppl can get.

Comment

I like pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                'We' being your multiple personalities? :D

We being two different people. My husband was the first to come here, and I am the one who will keep coming back! He is the Tech, smarter one who LOVES to work and fix pc's, I'm the one just trying to learn more things.:bounce: I love all the little smilies too

Comment

Stick around, we'll try to get you geared up for giving him some good tips from time to time.

hee hee - sounds like fun!

smilies we've got in abundance:thumb:
                  The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Oooooooh boy, you just don't want to get us started with the smiles, that could be scary!

We all tend to have our own little nest egg of smilies.

Comment

Working...
                    X