Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you all doing over x-mass & new year.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What you all doing over x-mass & new year.

WEll I'm probably watching T.V ,dvd's and getting pissed.

(& playing unreal turnament).
    should have my 1Mbit cable by then ,got a crappy 512 Adsl at the mo.

On new years I'M going down to tedddington NPL(sports club) (where they
    measure things,& tested the bouncing bomb)
    to have a barby & beer & blues band.:thumb:

Roll on 2003, 2002 SUX.

Not real sure yet dependin' on hospital visits and such yet. :?:

Comment

I know Wiggo is gonna enjoy alot of that special home brew...he is prolly gonna up it to 9% this time. ;)
      - Damien

Comment

Hospital Visits Wiggo?????

Comment

Just something that I've been gettin' use to with the missus and son after their little episodes but the boy's last skin graft has taken so hopefully I can give up these early mornin's at the hospital sometime early next year. ;)

I'd like to have a turn myself to try and fix this back of mine a bit :hammer:
          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

let's see ummmmm...........

drinking

and i'll be doing a bit of ummm............drinking

and oh yes, let's not forget drinking.

I think that about covers it :D

Comment

YEAH Slamo !! &
              The wife and I will be visiting my sister in Vancouver with 4 days in Whistler !
              SPAM Special Ops

Comment

We'll start off by having an early breakfast at my house and letting the daughter have at it with the PC I'm building her for the Holiday, then I get to go to work (no, criminals don't take Holidays off) and then we'll have a full celebration with more food than an army could eat at the in-law's place. Should be a pretty good day overall. :)
                Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
                My Toys

Comment

We decided to do something different this year.

The hubbie and I are both virtually orphans (grown and old) and we usually have a house full of friends over for Christmas dinner. (I like to think of it as my XMas present to them all).

But this year we are getting the entire gang together and going to see Twin Towers on XMas Day....it opens on Dec 18th here in the states....

Like Darthtanion I have to work part of the day(hospitals don't close for holidays either). But we still celebrate to the max!

The main thing is... we will be with good friends and share it the holiday spirit.

Comment

This year should be differant for me too. Usually I go jump from parents houses. This year I think Im going to have at least one parent come to my house. I want to do for once the "cooking thing", We bought for Thanksgiving a Turkey Fryer... and the turkey came out soo good so why not give it a shot at the rest of the stuff!! But in order to do this.... we have to have xmas dinner on the 20th because of the inlaws working schudule: The air lines dont stop either: even the maintaince department!! Which that pretty much works for me... cuz then I get to do my family on xmas. The Kids however are all over the place... they dont want to miss there uncles or thier grandparents house!!

This year my house is deco'd so nicely!! Inside mostly thou... to much rain here the last few days so the lights all got put inside the house... You know someone has to much time when she raps the front and side door in rapping paper... and added a bow on the top... to make it look like one huge present. It really looks cute thou.... I found this really pretty kitchen set (happyface santa's) I bought the whole set... table cloth, table mats, rugs, potholders and hand towels... it looks so cute... i might just leave it there year round!!

Now if only I could get the monster to leave the xmas tree alone I would be a happy camper.... but every time I turn around he has and ornament in his hand!!

Comment

Now that the time is closer the vision becomes clearer and I see a lot of km's bein' travelled.

Comment

I'm planning on doing absolutely "NOTHING".

I'm going to have the laziest Xmas ever.
                        Sleeping for the whole week that I have off would be a good start.

We're just planning on having Xmas at home, not going anywhere or doing anything. :thumb:

Comment

[b]I'm planning on doing absolutely "NOTHING".

I'm going to have the laziest Xmas ever.
                          Sleeping for the whole week that I have off would be a good start.

We're just planning on having Xmas at home, not going anywhere or doing anything. :thumb:
                          I've got some brewin' though sis. :D

Comment

:?:Beer, *joke*

Let me in on it?

What I mean't was, I wasn't going anywhere. Don't mind having visitors, just not planning on be the visitor. :D

Comment

Well that's ok then but there maybe a bit more to it though I'll tell ya in private. ;)

Movin' nearly 50doz full longnecks could be interestin. :?:

Comment

Working...
                              X