Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Test: what do you think of my new avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test: what do you think of my new avatar?

I think it sums me up quite nicely.....

found it on a great (free) website, but the pictures needed to be downloaded to the HD, resized, the uploaded here, so I hope it works out ok?

xxx

I already answered elsewhere. :laugh:

Comment

thanks hon....

actually this was the first "new av" post before my "thanks" post..... :)

:cheers:

Comment

Just mark it up to old age on my part and that the BG is always the last place that I get to here. ;)
        <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

LOL!

so how old are you then?! :p

Comment

Looks very nice Sunshine;) You did a good job :thumb:
            <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
            <P ALIGN=CENTER>
            <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
            </script>
            </P>
            <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

thanks dirtydog! :)

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                Sunshine[/size]]
                LOL!

so how old are you then?! :p
                About 20yrs younger than I presently feel. ;)

Comment

so that makes you feeling around 58 then? :p

Comment

Ok then 36yrs older as I'm 42. :p

Comment

gawd, that makes you like born in almost the '50s then?! : peace:

that's sooooo old :p

(hehehehehehe)
                      :devil win

Comment

Netherlands eh? nice and cold over there I hear. Ill trade places with you. Stinkin hot here atm. :(

Comment

LOL!

really? it's bloody freezing here! it's snowing in a very nice and pretty if you're inside, bloody miserable if you're outside kind of way!

I'm not looking forward to w*rk tomorrow as the driving will be a nightmare in this weather..... :(
                          this is a very crowded country full of self-righteous arrogant selfish arseholes on the road. the roads frequently collapse/fill-up in terms of volume due to the sheer weight of traffic. combine that with the attitude and the poor road design (no on/off slips, just lots of short merger lanes) creates a high number of accidents... I see in my short 10 minute (sometimes 50 minute) drive two major accidents a week in the stretch of road/m-way.
                          and now it's going to be ****ty weather as well!
                          great :mad:

I bet you haven't got a cold from the bad weather either have you?!

Ah well, never mind in 6 months time when I move to Borneo (for real) I'll be wanting this cold weather back I guess :D

Comment

Cant say ive got a cold from the hot weather. I did have a sneeze a while ago. But it wasnt fatal.

Id rather be under a doona with a hot cup of milo & in front of a fire than sitting around sweating and swatting at a variety of annoying insects any day.

as for ice & snow on the roads....id enjoy a good rally on the way to work :)

Sure you dont wanna swap? I can throw in some 3am 20something degree heat....guaranteed uncomfortable-ness or you previous country of residence back :)
                            *terms & conditions apply

Comment

Working...
                            X