Are You A Sex God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Sex God?

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Vulcan, the God of Fire. Master of fiery passion, you're every woman's dream lover.

How about you?

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Interesting...

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.
    Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
    My Toys

Comment

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

Comment

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Apollo, the God of Poetry and Light. As every god's ideal, you're also every woman's dream lover.

Is it just me, or is everyone 'every woman's dream lover'? :) Sound rigged to me.

Comment

I think we'll have to find an appropriate women that can put these tests into action to find out whether there is any truths behind this particular matter. :laugh:

Comment

I notice that you haven't listed a result for yourself... and if I recall, you choose at the beginning of the test if you're a God or a Goddess. Come join the fun. ;)
            My Toys

Comment

I didn't bother going to the link, cause Mr T only asked if you were a sex god, not a goddess. I didn't think I was in that category, guess that will teach me to look b4 I open my mouth.

Result; :o
              Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

Comment

:flames: :flames: WOOHOO :flames: :flames:

You little devil you. :devil win
                My Toys

Comment

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Zeus, the God of Thunder. Charming and popular, you're every woman's dream lover.

:-)^<

Comment

Good Heavens! It appears that you are an amazing lover but that all of your condoms are past their best before date! Replace and pray.... LOL.
                    Antec 900 case (4 120mm and 1 200mm lighted fans + UFO flashing light set + 2 12" and 1 6" Mutant Mods meteor lights) - Aerogate ll thermal controller - Asus M2N-e SLI - AMD 64 X2 AM2 6400+ - Corsair TX650 PSU - MSI 450GTS Cyclone OC - 2 X 2GB Patriot Extreme Performance PC2 6400 RAM - SATA 320 GB Seagate HD, SATA 300GB Maxtor HD and IDE 80 GB Samsung HD - Floppy Drive/Card Reader Combo - LG SuperMulti Lightscribe 18x DVD RW - Plextor PX-716A DVD r/rw - Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Crude but Effective ... it is a way of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                      Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Vulcan, the God of Fire. Master of fiery passion, you're every woman's dream lover.

How about you?

don't your parents worry about you?! do you actually go out looking for this stuff ??? :D:D:D:D

what on earth do you put in google?! "sex god" : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha

Comment

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Mercury, the God of Speed. Master of quick moves and seduction, you're every woman's dream lover.

Well I'll be....

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
                          don't your parents worry about you?! do you actually go out looking for this stuff ??? :D:D:D:D

what on earth do you put in google?! "sex god" : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha : party ha
                          It actually came in a mass e-mail from my sister... :laugh:
                          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                          Managing Director
                          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine
                            Well............yeah.
                            What do you use Google for?

But I must say, I am truly alarmed to discover Mr.Tweaks sister is a mass-emailer:eek:
                            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
                              But I must say, I am truly alarmed to discover Mr.Tweaks sister is a mass-emailer:eek:
                              ***alarms and flashing lights going off*** ...disabling nic until all-clear is given...

Comment

Working...
                              X