No announcement yet.

Are You A Sex God?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Dionysus, the God of Ecstacy. Master of lust and pleasure, you're every woman's dream lover.

What a sissy name:rolleyes:

But I did find something interesting!

Did you know?
    that 16% of Emode members listed Twister as thier favorite board game.

ummm, how do I find the forum over there:?:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

heheheheh: Heavens above -- you are an absolute goddess in bed! Your deeply sensual nature and sexual confidence drive men crazy with desire. Persephone, goddess of the night, is your inner deity and she guides your every move.

Comment

Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.
        SPAM Special Ops

Comment

I'm not sure exactly how:?:

But the evidence is incontrovertible - hanging at TweakTown turns you into an awesome sex machine:bounce2:

of course, for some like myself there was no transformation necessary:D
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

hahaha....
            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. C
              I'm not sure exactly how:?:

But the evidence is incontrovertible - hanging at TweakTown turns you into an awesome sex machine:bounce2:

of course, for some like myself there was no transformation necessary:D
              LMAO....you bragger, you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by minibubba
                Good Heavens! For Outstanding Bedroom Performance, you have been nominated Eros, the God of Love. Master of romance, you're every woman's dream lover.

Yep, ditto, i scored the same as MiniBubba:D

And hey, Mr. Tweak.........if this site isn't rigged why isn't
                there a classification for some of the guys like Outstanding Bedroom Performance, You have been nominated HomoErectus,
                God of Love. Master of romance, you're every fagotts dream lover.?::shrug: :rofl: :barf:
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
                X