No announcement yet.

Alchoal Terms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So in other words, In HERE, If I say I'm PISSED off, that means I'm drunk and/or drinking heavely, Not that I'm PISSED off at the world and/or someone else?
    Do ya know the saying :
    Don't ASSUME anything, because that can make an.... Ass Outta U and ME?

Comment

dryadsoul

Some one near me, how cool, Moses Lake here. I agree with you:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: but it might be a bit hard to get the Aussi slang going on around here, but it sure might be fun tryin!:cheers: :cheers:

Comment

I forgot to say that I'm a bit PISSED off myself right now
        Not much longer till I go under:smokin: LMAO

Comment

according to beefy's terminology, getting pissed or being on the piss is working on inebriation............. hence,getting/being pissed off would be experiencing a moment in sobriety.......or as it's called in AA........ a moment of clarity.........either way, it sound far less ill than getin' ****FACED..........:cheers:
          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by dryadsoul
            according to beefy's terminology, getting pissed or being on the piss is working on inebriation............. hence,getting/being pissed off would be experiencing a moment in sobriety.......or as it's called in AA........ a moment of clarity.........either it sound far less ill than getin' ****FACED..........:cheers:
            Right on, think ya got me on that one, guess I'm just plain ol PISSED

Comment

Originally posted by TwizlZone
              dryadsoul

Some one near me, how cool, Moses Lake here. I agree with you:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: but it might be a bit hard to get the Aussi slang going on around here, but it sure might be fun tryin!:cheers: :cheers:
              :D i'm closer than location would indicate......as world wide net users wouldn't have a clue where the F*ck Longview is, i put the only real city in state of Wazoo.................
              i have relation moseslake, troutlake and carson.......
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Wow up to a 2nd page already over a word. :D

Bottoms up. ;)

Comment

If you were to say to someone, "I'm PISSED off", they'd know you're angry at something.

If you say to someone, "I'm PISSED", it all depends how they say it (go figure) or in what circumstance and enviroment which is of course a little hard over the Net.

Ya'll get it right some time... : peace2:
                  Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                  Managing Director
                  Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Yes Wiggo I agree:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: go figure huh? never thought I could go somewhere and be pissed . That part (ed) on piss does mean DRUNK right, opposite of Pissed off is Pissed ON right?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                      If you were to say to someone, "I'm PISSED off", they'd know you're angry at something.

If you say to someone, "I'm PISSED", it all depends how they say it (go figure) or in what circumstance and enviroment which is of course a little hard over the Net.

Ya'll get it right some time... : peace2:
                      :cheers: and drink one more

Comment

'pissed on' sounds like you urinated on something. :)

Comment

LMAO Right On Sounds right huh? not at all what I was going for:cheers: Beefy

Comment

LOL

I didnt relize the yanks wouldnt know the terminolgy Pissed :D

Well next time your out with mates and your had a bit to drink start throwing the term around :) we might be seeing it in amercan movies in no time :D :flames: :flames:

EDIT: :cheers:

Comment

Working...
                            X