Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Someone get mad if i did this?

- Damien

Would someone be disappointed if I said no?

Would someone be clinically classed as being 'mad' if they simply posted a dot to see people's reactions?

Would someone really believe there is a point to anything in the BG?

Comment

Would anyone lose sleep if someone did any/all of the above:?:
      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....stop it, youre ticking me off so much! Im gonna come and whoop ur a** . Nah, just kiddin, didnt make me mad

Comment

Ok, maybe i should have rephrased the Title of this thread to, "what is your reaction to this first post"...

Having a dot as a post i think is rather intriguing...and can bring up convos of all sorts of topics...

Whoa did that^^^ make any sense...? The freaking DOT makes more sense than this post...:confused:
          - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
            Would someone be disappointed if I said no?

Would someone be clinically classed as being 'mad' if they simply posted a dot to see people's reactions?

Would someone really believe there is a point to anything in the BG?
            1.Prolly not...last thing i wanna do to anyone here is make the angry

2. Depends how bored a person might be...

3. Yea, this thread... the first thing you notice is a point...and its in the BG...
            - Damien

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
              3. Yea, this thread... the first thing you notice is a point...and its in the BG...
              Actually, no. A dot, in this context, has no point. Hence it is pointless.

(I can see this leading into a big, psycological argument...)

Comment

OK this is becoming way too intense for me.

I'm wading back to the shallow end of the pool:D
                The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Why does it have to be an arguement...:confused:

So a DOT being a point is pointless...?

The dot is there for a reason...whats the reason i dunno...but it sure has given us a reason to post pointless posts...eh?
                  So i guess thats the point of the point...hence a point!
                  - Damien

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FLaCo
                      Why does it have to be an arguement...:confused:

So a DOT being a point is pointless...?

The dot is there for a reason...whats the reason i dunno...but it sure has given us a reason to post pointless posts...eh?
                      So i guess thats the point of the point...hence a point!
                      Sorry, maybe argument was the wrong word. Discussion is better.

The dot is there for no specific reason. It may have generated reason for other things being there, but in fact has no reason to be there. It has no point. It has had an effect, but not for reason.

Comment

Maybe I should enforce the 3 word post and see how many posts disappear? Wouldn't this create a point? :laugh:

Comment

wiggo is seriously working on implementing what he says in his sig guys.
                          beware all you pondering over a point, you never know when you'll lose the point to wiggo's eraser and then everything will be pointless cos the point you are pointing to, will be gone and then there will be no point in discussing over this stupid lil point which has already become pointless.
                          .... now they are four points, i m saved...:rofl: :rofl:
                          Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                          Last Updated:
                          10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                          ======================
                          jabber : [email protected]
                          =======================
                          Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                          yabaa dabaa doo...
                          Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                            Sorry, maybe argument was the wrong word. Discussion is better.

The dot is there for no specific reason. It may have generated reason for other things being there, but in fact has no reason to be there. It has no point. It has had an effect, but not for reason.
                            Oh ok, I see your point...:p

Well, I don't see why Wiggo should erase my posts since they all have more than 3 words and some have no words at all...so i go by the rules...

:)
                            - Damien

Comment

No, it didnt make me mad....

it just makes me want to hurt you
                              TT Original

Comment

Working...
                              X