No announcement yet.

Will Someone get mad if i did this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Figured on that, sense of humor is priceless in these times.
    see ya round Word linkin' no doubt:wave: :cheers:

Comment

• No fair changing you name Dryad......unless of a real good reason like I had.... now where is the . in that :D

Comment

• :wave: Howdy there Kay, reason smeason, ya don't actually
        believe i enjoy being a newbie without full access to the local
        Asylum here now do you?:D

Having lost my password and the original login email no longer receiving though still sending.............i had no other choice but to
        . my post in a new direction.............. and . ed it is (kinda like my head) if ya get my .

Comment

• Hey Dryad....Maybe an admin could get your status and access back for you.
          In any case, it's good to see you're still with us !
          :cheers:
          SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by E^vol
            Hey Dryad....Maybe an admin could get your status and access back for you.
            In any case, it's good to see you're still with us !
            :cheers:

Thankx E^vol, it's great to be back after a 3mo. medical leave at the Oregon Health & Science University for a major spinal tune-up.I'm workin' on the status thang, but this dryadskull tag keeps informing me that i'm either not signed in or a member whenever iattempt to post a PM

Comment

• Hey FLaCo, you think ya could come back to this . less thread ya created and add an occasional . counter . instead of running off to all .'s other than TT BG:confused: Or have ya .edly given up:confused:
              I don't know where i intended to go with this, but, i swear i had a.:shrug:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Originally posted by [B]dryadsoul
                I don't know where i intended to go with this, but, i swear i had a.:shrug:
                Been there, done that !!!:laugh:
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by asklepios
                  this is really weird. i always think that this time the thread will die the usual painful slow death and then suddenly someone comes up and points a .less post .ing towards the . of this .less thread :laugh:
                  this is what i posted a few months ago and u guys just proved my . about this .less thread!!! man this thread just refuses to die. isn't it?
                  Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
                  Last Updated:
                  10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
                  ======================
                  jabber : [email protected]
                  =======================
                  Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
                  yabaa dabaa doo...
                  Customized for 1024x768

Comment

• Originally posted by asklepios
                    this is what i posted a few months ago and u guys just proved my . about this .less thread!!! man this thread just refuses to die. isn't it?

Suppose that pretty much proves it wasn't as totally . less as most have .ed out:cool:

Comment

• At this . in time, I'd like to point out dryadsoul's newest avatar which I think is pretty "tweak worthy" !!
                      SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• . well taken E^vol, but, i can't take credit for the master Pinup
                        erotica of Hajime Sorayama but if ya go to the Suicide Gallery you can dwnld a ton 'o Giger, Vallejo and Sorayama
                        hi res fantasy art. Without .ing to yo wallet once.:cool: :D

Comment

• WHAT!!! SOMEONE IS MAD!?!:grr:

BUMPAGE:D
                          - Damien

Comment

• Originally posted by [b]FLaCo
                            BUMPAGE:D
                            If there is a . to this thread, it's that it will never die.
                            SPAM Special Ops

Comment

• Originally posted by E^vol
                              If there is a . to this thread, it's that it will never die.
                              It's.....it's......the Thread of the Undead! :eek: :barf: :wow:

*Goes to carve a wooden stake and make some silver bullets....

Comment

• Originally posted by [b]Wordbiker
                                It's.....it's......the Thread of the Undead! :eek: :barf: :wow:

*Goes to carve a wooden stake and make some silver bullets....
                                :rofl: That's too funny !
                                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Working...
                                X