Mohaa Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohaa Problem

i bought MOHAA recently and i got a problem.wheneva i start the game the screen always shacks.Could it be because of the the opengl, if so, how do i fix it ??:mad:

Load the game in safe mode then go back in and lower the resolution to one that is slightly lower then one that first screwed it up. This should get you playing. Also you'll have to put all the settings back. Also have you installed a new graphics card lately?

Comment

HOW DA HELL DO I LOAD IT IN SAFE MODE. AND yes i got geforce 2

Comment

When the game fails to load (I.e when the loading screen comes up at the very beginning and gives you the error about OpenGL) If you load up MOHAA again it will say that the game failed to load on the previous attempt and will have 3 buttons. Press the button to load which says load in safe mode. Is the Geforce 2 been recently installed in to your PC?

Comment

i try wat u said and it didnt work.I didnt change me graphic card lately.i got a p4

Comment

WOULD U MIND TELLIN ME STEP BY STEP
            EG.
            STEP 1::blah: :blah: :blah:

STEP 2::blah: :blah: :blah:

STEP 3::blah: :blah: :blah:

Comment

1) Load MOHAA as you would normally. Clicking Icon etc
              2) Wait for the error to come up.
              3) Then close it down
              4) MOHAA should then ask you want you want to do e.g Load in safe mode, close to windows, carry on normally.
              5) Click to go into MOHAA
              6) When it loads everything will be set to the lowest setting. Eg sound graphics etc.
              7) Put everything to how you want it. Except for the resolution.
              8) Try a low resolution like 1024x768
              9) It should then play as normal.

10) If none of the above work. Get the latest drivers for the vid card.

I had the same problem as you with my P4 and Radeon. Thats how I got it to work.

Comment

IT DIDNT WORK :mad:

Comment

Have you tried the latest patch for MOHAA and the latest drivers for your card?

Comment

Working...
                  X