most controversial shooter ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most controversial shooter ever?

thats disgusting, sick f*cked up and whoever buys it fot their kids should be put in jail. strike that. whoever bys it FULL STOP shoudl be put in jail. gta3 is a walk in the park compared to what that could be. seriously thats just wrong, man. bloody hell, who the f*ck makes this sh*t up?:thumbs do :thumbs do :thumbs do

Comment

only people with w/ wild imaginations who believe it falls under the category of humor..............and, who knows? maybe it's a third world production

Comment

Man, thats about STUPID. I dont think thats right, even if they re against a religion.. sick *******s

Comment

Don't know if it deserves that much antagonism... just taking a bit of a stab at Christianity, methinks.

Comment

It's like Postal 2. It's made to antagonise people, but after you look past the controversy, it's just a crap game.

Comment

Just another crap game looking for a gimmick to stand out from the crowd. Like BMX XXX for example, or postal 2 as mentioned above.
              My Machine

Comment

all these points are accepted, but if someone made a game with Vishnu running around killing people, i think there would be outcry. cmon, even hitman 2 got censored (after i got it hehehehe) and that was for killing people of "colour". i am in no way racist, its just that this game should be treated as equally bad.

the developers of this game

Comment

... maybe it should be pointed out that it's not actually a real game.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris
                    ... maybe it should be pointed out that it's not actually a real game.
                    shhhhh... don't give it away yet.

Comment

It's in poor taste, that's for sure, but if the censors let it pass then it must be legal.

I love this line: "After 2000 years, He's ready to cast the first stone..."
                      My Machine

Comment

:thumb:

Comment

WTF! are these ppl crack heads?! :confused: they should be shot...

Comment

Originally posted by Rage710
                            WTF! are these ppl crack heads?! :confused: they should be shot...

For what????? Not being baptized:confused: :wow:
                            Are you so insecure in your religious convictions that you, like the
                            late Hitler, maintain a zero tolerance policy for all those in this world who choose to maintain a belief system outside of your own????? Sounds like your the one sucking on the crack pipe : omg:
                            Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

quote:

"Feminists. Ever since that damned Lillith grrl, these types have been nothing but trouble. I really couldn't have been more clear about this: Women are inferior. When will they get over it?"

^^ :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X