Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for the best reliable GTA Vice City mod.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for the best reliable GTA Vice City mod.

If you only installed one Mod to GTA Vice City which would it be?

I've tried a bunch but many screw the game up or are not that great. Now that the games been out for awhile I'm thinking most players have found a favorite. My favorite is a map mod named stunt park (I think) but unfortunatly kills any water spraying effects in the game .

my favorite is allopened up which allows you to access all of the islands from the start and gives you new missions

Comment

Originally posted by metallicat666
      my favorite is allopened up which allows you to access all of the islands from the start and gives you new missions
      Where can I find that one metallicat666? It sounds like a good one to me.

Comment

i found it at www.gta3.net but i look for it when i posted earlier and couldnt find it otherwise i would have given a link

Comment

I'm tring to use the image editor to add MOD files to the GTA3.IMG file for Vice city but I get an access denied error message every time I try. What do I need to do to add the files?

I'm using Win XP for an OS.

Comment

make sure that 'read only' is turned off in properties for gta3.img and it should work

Comment

Originally posted by metallicat666
              make sure that 'read only' is turned off in properties for gta3.img and it should work
              That makes sence but it didn't work.:confused:

Comment

I'm using the RealGTA mod for GTA3.
                Will it work with GTA:VC ? Or is there a version (something like it) for VC ?
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

E^vol i dont think the real gta mod will work on VC and dont know about a version for VC. you could just add cars yourself to mod VC and then get the cars you want not the cars someone else wanted

Comment

Working...
                  X