game suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• game suggestions

anyone have any game suggestions that i should buy???? i have call of duty, battlefield 1942, halflife, counterstrike....so just post your suggestions to help me out

I have HALO pc , but its not that good if u already played halo xbox for 2 yr straight. but if u didnt its prety good.

Comment

I would hold on for unreal tournement 2004, not sure but i think you need 2003 to play it:thumb:

Comment

why don't you download a few demos and make up your own mind :?:

Comment

well true dat...

Comment

Originally posted by Ph34Rless
            anyone have any game suggestions that i should buy???? i have call of duty, battlefield 1942, halflife, counterstrike....so just post your suggestions to help me out
            Well if you only like FPS games you already have some of the best. Maybe Tron 2.0 would interest you or some of the BF1942 expansions.

Most good games I've tried on the PC lately are also on consoles . Need for Speed Underground is nice, Empires DOMW is an above average RTS game, and the Simpsons Hit and Run looks great on the PC in high res just to name a few real recent games.

Comment

simpsons??? are u nuts, those are probly the worst games ever made. since the first one came out in like 92'
              MOTHER BOARD : GIGABYTE K8N-SLI NForce 4
              PROCESSOR: AMD X2 3800+
              GRAPHICS CARD: EVGA 7800GT 256mb
              PSU: Enermax 535W
              MEMORY: Kingston 4x 512 pc3200 = 2GB
              Hard Drive: Seagate 300GB HDD 7,2000 RPM
              MONITOR: 19" Sony
              windows XP: home

Comment

Commander Keen !!! :rofl:

My current games are CoD (which you have) , NFS U and GTA3-RealGTA
                :2cents:

Looking forward to HL2 & DOOM3 !
                SPAM Special Ops

Comment

Originally posted by [MSB
                  -TOM]
                  simpsons??? are u nuts, those are probly the worst games ever made. since the first one came out in like 92'
                  This one is good if you like games like GTA Vicecity only Simpsons style, and like I say it looks great on the PC, but don't take my word for it just read all the major reviews (none under 80%) and user reviews.]

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/915346.asp:

Comment

quake 3 and get a mod for it called PROMODE. ( www.promode.org )
                    best game ever. :D

Comment

Working...
                    X