Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with Halo & GeForce4

I have a geforce 4 and soundMax for audio and i reinstalled halo
    Before I reinstalled those that are transparent or sorta of greyed out used to work, but now they don't

WTF is happing?

Good help would be appreciated. Many Thanks

:group:
    yes
    0%
    no
    0%
    ?wtf are you talking about? (ie never)
    0%
    well maybe not sure
    0%

WTF are you talking about..? Why this poll..

Comment

sry I dont' think this belongs here I'm going to make a new post on the game section

Comment

Originally posted by ironicassassin
        sry I dont' think this belongs here I'm going to make a new post on the game section
        don't even think about it. no need for duplicate threads. I'm moving this one...

*btw, it would also be rather helpful if you tell us which geforce4 card you have and which drivers you are using.

Comment

Thanks for moving

Comment

There's no need at all for a poll...this is not a common problem. You need to install the latest drivers for your motherboard, soundcard and graphics card. Then uninstall Halo, use something like RegCleaner to clean out your registry, reboot and reinstall Halo properly. All these sort of details are in my Halo Tweak Guide.
            My Machine

Comment

I've got a question I reinstalled halo AGAIN wuts this mean? It crashed and didn't finish and when i ran halo again it didn't show up.

Please have some consideration for those on dailup as only the error message needs to be shown and saving as a .jpg gives a better quality screeny and smaller file size, that was way over 400KB and my edit of it brought it down to 13.3KB (I'd likely have it down to <10KB as a .jpg and a smaller sig would also help as well) :rolleyes2

Comment

Working...
              X