TTGamer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TTGamer

TTGamer will be your next fulfilling dose of TweakTown, but in the form of a gaming site. With the formation of TTGamer, we will bring you more writers with their own highly opinionated style along with reviews and previews of the latest and greatest games from around the globe. All the "big dogs" will be covered and future consoles will also be added to the list

So, want to make sure we check out the latest games before they are available on store shelves or you want to know if game X is worth buying? Contact us at TTGamer along with the game name and the publisher name and we'll do our best to get a look at the game before you throw down your last $50 on that game.

Now, let us know how you feel about this new idea by casting your vote in our poll.
    Yes
    0%
    No
    0%
    We'll see
    0%
    moo?
    0%

Maybe a PC section?

Comment

There's already a PC gaming section in the main TT forums..

Comment

just a thought - how about bringing the "games" forum into the TTGamer section?
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Me and Tweak were thinking that, and I was thinking of merging it with this thread, as it's not exactly wholly PC related at the moment.. unless I go through and sort out all the threads... :) We'll decide on something

Comment

hmm, yeah I think it would be a good idea to more pc gaming to the gaming section. Plus, last time I checked the "Gaming" section under "General Discussion" included all systems. Maybe I am wrong, but there are posts for console games in there.

I think there needs to be a section under "TTGamer" excplicitly for PC games, just like there is one for Xbox, PS2, GC, GBA, etc! :thumb:

Comment

we heard you the first time saidin. :) but for the moment the original thread serves as a PC game thread. if you want to talk PC games, talk there. Once we figure things out we'll let you know.

Comment

So you guys are going to sort out all of the threads? Sound like alot of work :p. I think the Games section shoul be moved to be under "TT-Gamer".

Comment

Originally posted by pga1234
                  So you guys are going to sort out all of the threads? Sound like alot of work :p. I think the Games section shoul be moved to be under "TT-Gamer".
                  .... do you even read posts before you reply? I said we were doing that. :)

Comment

Someone obviously hasn't been of late but my name to that person is different. :D

Comment

huh? :?:

Comment

beefy sounds like a mean old man to me! hehe. j/k

Comment

He is though...

Comment

Comment

:p, you are beffy

Comment

Working...
                              X