This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

So that i can experience a faster loading time when i play game.

Comment

I am green with Envy.. That is why I want the OCZ SSD

Comment

I want to win to make my computer faster, of course.

Comment

Haven't owned a SSD yet since they are expensive for now. Always wanted to try and see how fast an SSD is compared to regular Hard Drives. I also wonder how much faster it can load game files and run game speeds.

Comment

i love SSD

Comment

I would like to see just how fast these things really go.

Comment

I haven't owned an SSD drive yet. I would love to have one, but they are still out of my price range. The best things in life are free, especially if you win them :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak View Post
                  tell us why YOU should win the OCZ SSD
                  Having such a luck I never win anything, and winning an SSD months or even years before I can afford one will be awesome!!!

Comment

First of all i just register ere in forum BTW hi to all members ere! I just got ere with the link of OCZ in Facebook so i hope i win this because i just started building my own custom rig & will be nice to have one of this babies ill be happy to have this on my rig,i cant afford this SSD coz its pricey!

Comment

I'd like to win this OCZ Agility SSD since my grandma has just stolen my current Hard-Drive...

Now seriously, I'm planning to move from Vista to Windows 7 soon and I'd like to fully enjoy the Windows 7 experience with faster...much faster boot time.

In case I'll win, I'll probably use the SSD for the Win7 OS, while I'll be using my WD (2x250GB) Hard-Drives for the rest of the data in RAID 0 mode.

GOOD LUCK everyone!

Comment

hey, i want this drive. i'm out of work right now and have no money to upgrade my PC!

Comment

I'd love to win this drive just because it would be so nice to win something, and seeing as my copy of Windows 7 will be here on the 22nd it should tie in nicely with that. Oh look, I've gone all green.......with envy as I don't have an SSD.

Comment

It would be really nice to silence HTPC completely, and Agility would do that perfectly!

Of course, the speed is a BIG bonus! :)

Comment

Because I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina!

And not only it is outside my price level, also it is very difficult to obtain, also it is very difficult to obtain a lot of good components + I pay all the of them a lot more than in the rest of the Europe.

I hope to buy a new computer (soon), so SSD is welcome.

But in the end, I just want OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD!

Comment

The performance boost with the OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD as the os drive would be hugely appreciated.

Get one free and buy another one for a RAID array methinks

E8600@ 4.25GHz~Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme~Foxconn Blackops~4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1625 at 1700MHz (8-8-8-24-2N) 1.916v~Asus 9800GTX~18x Pioneer 212 DL SATA DVD-RW~320GB WD SATAII~Antec True Power Trio 650W~Thermaltake Soprano~Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 RC1

Comment

Working...
                                X