• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway - OCZ Agility Series SATA II 2.5-inch 30GB SSD

would be awesome cause this would be my first ssd

Comment

nice contest - count me in

I would love to win this because I have wanted a SSD for the lightning fast performance but the budget just won't allow for the upgrade right now.
      Last edited by x.clay; 10-02-2009, 02:38 PM.
      System Specs
      CPU: Intel i7 870
      CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
      Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
      RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
      GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
      PSU: Silverstone 700W
      System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
      Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
      Case: NZXT Khaos

Comment

Why I should win let me count the why's..
        1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20 ...

Comment

I'd like to use it in a mobile media platform I'm building.
          Thanks!

Comment

The main reason that I want this drive is that I want to build a new Mini-ITX computer. I always help my classmates learn the parts of the computer and explain how they work. I always enjoy helping others with their projects but I end up not having enough cash to start my own projects. Though nowadays I'm a bit sick of being stuck working with a computer at home that is rather crappy when I check the required specs of a new game.

I'm a very big computer user since windows 98.
            Last edited by Nick09; 10-02-2009, 07:25 PM.

Comment

my OCZ Vertex is feeling lonely

Comment

An SSD for windows OS would be amazing add-on the the AMD rig I am in the process of building. Thanks for the chance TT

Comment

Can I win that ? As to use that for master drive for O/S
                  & compare with standard HDD, see the difference of performance
                  before buying a bigger storage size.

Comment

I think I should win the OCZ Agility SSD that way I wouldn't have to tell the wife my PC has broken yet again and I need to buy this item baby! :)

Comment

Winning this SSD would be awesome because quicker response times is one thing my computer is missing =)

Comment

I would like to give it to a friend for a birthday present. Also, my dog had a stroke.

Comment

Well i think should win because i have a mainstream system with a lot of horse power. but since i have a green WD hardrive i'm not really getting the best performance so i'm kinda being held back a little. I want to be able to make full use of my system and especially the speed and i think the ocz Agility will be a great upgrade from my standard platter based hardrive. and will most likely be a big performance boost from boot time to games programs and more.

Comment

I should win because i never saw SSD in whole my life

Comment

Hi,

Why should I win? This is your question right. Because actually i used to follow your forums silently without registering just search and find the required information. because of it you got a forum member.

Just i thought i can try. Till now i didn't used a SSD. The fastest drive i used it Seagate 7200.12 series HDD thats it. And i heard that this model got so many awards and reviews. So i am eager to test and use it.

Comment

I should win this because i have to pay my college and after selling that SSD i should have enough money

Comment

Working...
                                X