This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weekly Giveaway - G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit

We have teamed up with G.Skill to giveaway a super fast new dual-channel memory kit.

over here that we looked at recently.

How to win?

For your chance to win the prize, all you need to do is post below in this forum thread and tell us why you should win the RAM or how exactly you will use it. One entry per person - don't worry, your IP is recorded and it will be checked.

Giveaway runs from today until December 23rd 2009 10:00pm GMT +8:00 - no entries will be taken into consideration after that time. If you are the winner, you will be asked to provide your full name, address and telephone number for shipping.

Last edited by Mr.Tweak; 12-16-2009, 05:30 AM.
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Weekly Giveaway - G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit

i would like to win this RAM so that I can actually have an incentive to upgrade my pc. If I did win, I would probably buy a p7p55d deluxe and try to see how fast the memory will run, and also see how well it works at low speeds with low voltages.

Comment

I would like to win this G.Skill memory modules since I'm using my DDR3 modules 2*1 Gb. Working in windows XP and gaming in these works mostly o.k. but over the holidays I'm going to migrate on Windows 7.
      Although I've read that 2 Gb will partially cover the Windows 7 part, I just want to be able to work normally and play the games in my current setup.
      Hey I even got Intel P35 chipset (Asus Blitz Extreme) that has DDR3 slots in it.

One last thing.. I can't imagine why should I win these modules, compared to others..
      It's just that this year (in my personal life) has been one of the worst in history..
      So to finish this year with atleast something positive, then it would be nice to remember that I got something from this giveaway

Comment

I would like to win and pair these rams with P55 & i7. Not to forget a decent ATi 5000 series gfx card
        Last edited by kali65; 12-16-2009, 08:54 AM.

Comment

wow - that's some nice set of memory sticks.

I would upgrade the memory I'm using in my P55 i7 setup. These would give me a lot more room for overclocking and tweaking and would look great in my case.
          System Specs
          CPU: Intel i7 870
          CPU Fan: Zalman 10Flex
          Motherboard: Asus P7P55-Pro
          RAM: Corsair Dominator 1600 - 2X2 gb
          GPU: XFX 4890 1gb
          PSU: Silverstone 700W
          System Drive: Intel X25-M 80gb
          Storage Drive: Hitachi 1tb
          Case: NZXT Khaos

Comment

If i would to win these RAM modules, id add them to my P55 rig for a total 8GB of RAM. Maybe, possibly use them to replace my current DDR3 1333 mhz modules.

Comment

8 GB RAM in total

More GAMING, LESS Caching from my slow HDD :)

and no page file.

Hmmm...i wonder if i can test asrock's claim of DDR3 2600+ speeds with this new set of RAM?
              Asrock P55-Extreme
              Core I5 @ 3.2GHZ
              2x2GB G.skill Ripjaws DDR3 1600
              ASUS HD5850
              1TB Samsung SATA II
              Corsair TX650W PSU

Comment

Considering how fast it is, I would try for some SuperPI records or see how far it can overclock past their rated clocks.

P55 here I come!

Comment

Hello TweakTown, Well I would like to win this RAM because G.Skill Pi PC3-17600 4GB is not available yet for sale here in Lima-Peru and I will need upgrade my current Pc for Windows 7 this memory will be just fine for the system with AutoCAD Mechanical DeskTop MDT software and few PC Games too .

Thanks.

Comment

I think I would use those as a start to build a new PC, since my current one is pretty outdated and can't handle nor render 3D models as fast at I'd like to

Keep up the good work and happy upcoming holidays everyone!

Comment

I would like to win this RAM 'cos then I could RMA my current malfunctioning RAM without leaving myself PC-less (which would drive me nuts!)

Comment

Pick me. My i7 860 is just begging to be overclocked until it starts a massive fire, and this is the RAM that will get me there.
                        i7 860 | Gigabyte GA-P55M-UD2 | CM Hyper212+ | 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600 CAS9 (F3-12800CL9D-4GBRL) | Radeon HD 4670 (Gigabyte GV-R467ZL-1GI) | Corsair CMPSU-450VX | WD Caviar Black 640GB | Seagate LP 1TB | Sony Optiarc Black 24x | CM Elite 310 (RC-310-BWN1-GP) + 120mm front intake | Dell UltraSharp 2208WFP (1680x1050) | Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

YoYo, I want to win! I would love to upgrade to incredible lightning fast DDR3. Then my PC will move as fast as the beams of light that I shoot bad guys with when I'm fighting crime.

lsdmeasap2please!

Comment

I like to win ....nice upgrade for new core i7.... hopping my ret palladin don't die in slow motion when I raid with my guild in Ulduar... ;)

Comment

Hi,

I'd like to win this cool pair of memory sticks. I came by an i7-920 via a gift from a relative. My old PC (with a Core 2 Duo) just died on me and I was thinking I could scrounge up the parts to make a new one. Motherboard I could manage, and most of the parts I could re-use from my old rig, but beyond that the RAM is not within my means to buy right now. DDR3 is just too expensive where I live :(

So if I was able to get these, I'd be finally able to put my PC together before the Gulftown processors came out and made my (unfinished) setup look really bad ... :| With these babies and their overclocking headroom I could make my rig last a real long time.

Comment

Working...
                              X