GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5870 1GB Super Overclock Video Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5870 1GB Super Overclock Video Card

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5870 1GB Super Overclock Video Card"

Re: GIGABYTE Radeon HD 5870 1GB Super Overclock Video Card

Hmmm, why was the GTX 480 not included in the comparison charts? the 480 is priced the same as this one.
    A pair of 480s and a Gigabyte UD9 for me I'm still looking for a good chassis

Comment

This is a very good card. Although I personally haven't tested it yet, it promises very nice features like the cooling and the out-of-the-box overclock.

Comment

This is a great card, and a great review Shane!

I will be posting a review myself in a few weeks on this card. I have to say I am very impressed with it, and I used to be a Sapphire only fan, not anymore :)

Comment

Can't wait to read your own review, Lsd! I'm a new big fan of Gigabyte's VGA as well
          Last edited by anonemus; 05-19-2010, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Thanks, I hope it lives up to your expectations! It won't be as good as Shane's review though, but then again he is a Pro and I am not :)

I hadn't used a Gigabyte card in several years, been using Sapphire for the longest time, and I really think Gigabyte has made some great improvements to their graphic lineup and I can't wait to put this card through the paces.

I will be posting an unboxing thread about ti shortly, with a few random benchmarks and such as well. Can't make it too involved though, gotta keep it kinda short and simple so I have plenty to say in my review.

Comment

An unboxing video will be interesting, even if so many are doing it already :)

Comment

Na, no video unboxing.

Just a few nice pics of the card and such and some random benchmark results is all, then I will start working on my review.

Comment

Working...
                X