Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

We wanted to let you, our loyal readers, know about a great opportunity. Many of you have heard of market research surveys as a way to share your opinions about new products.

So we are introducing the Tech-Facts survey program here at TweakTown. Not only does TweakTown benefit, but everyone who registers and completes surveys can earn extra money and possibly win one of 5 kick ass Razer Abyssus gaming mice that were so generously provided to us by our friends at Razer.

What is Tech-Facts?How does it work?

Companies pay Tech-Facts to find the best IT professionals to take their market research surveys. Surveys can take as little as 10 minutes, and you get paid after you take each survey. We match you up to the right surveys by using your basic demographic information and professional history.

Tech-Facts will never sell or give away your personal data; it is strictly used in confidence and encrypted to safeguard your anonymity.

If you are interested, you can register here and get started.

Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Re: Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

I personally won't have time to fill up that many surveys. Good luck to those that participate!
    <div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs><div_prefs id="div_prefs"></div_prefs>

Comment

I signed up and did two surveys already. Too bad they only paid like a dollar each though.
      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Completed one survey. Whew!

Comment

I'm sure it will add up over time :)
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

signed up and completed several profiles... too bad no surveys yet available for my account.

Comment

Huh? You will only get one profile, turo. Even if not yet activated, you will have access to several surveys already...

Comment

Originally posted by anonemus View Post
                Huh? You will only get one profile, turo. Even if not yet activated, you will have access to several surveys already...

The profiles that I am referring are the one found in your account dashboard. These are additional profiles that will help Tech-facts to target specific surveys.

Comment

^ You're right! My bad, sorry, turo :)

Comment

I signed up, did a survey and part way through it said I don't qualify. :(

There will be other surveys but it's a pity. I was trying to take down a player last and I clicked, clicked, clicked but my gun didn't fire. Needless to say I wound up with my insides on the outside so one of those Abyssus' would come in handy.
                    Last edited by Optix; 05-20-2010, 06:50 AM.
                    Slave to technology.

Comment

A heads up people... the more profiles you complete, the more surveys you will get to do, and the better the surveys you can get.

The more info = better targeting.

:)
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

I just wish the survey would state how many more pages to go per profile...

Comment

Just be glad you have surveys to complete. Apparently my ultra-cheap ass lifestyle indicated in my profiles does not coincide with surveys.
                          Slave to technology.

Comment

Almost done with my profile survey ...
                            Athlon II X3 440
                            Kingston 2x2gb + 2X4gb Hyper-X
                            ECS A880GM-AD3
                            Sapphire Radeon HD6670 DDR5
                            CM690 II Advance
                            Seasonic M12II 520w
                            Acer X193HQ 18.5"

Comment

This is like a bad game that I can't win. I couldn't even participate in the alcohol one...in my prime they would have been knocking down my door for my survey answers.
                              Slave to technology.

Comment

Working...
                              X