No announcement yet.

Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introducing Tech-Facts surveys on TweakTown: Win one of 5 Razer Gaming Mice

I hope to win the Razer mouse... Any update on the status of the competition? Thanks!

Comment

An update is on the main page: Tech-Facts Razer Abyssus Gaming Mouse Survey Contest Update :: TweakTown
      My name isn't in the list for some reason though.
      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

@slugbug
        Thanks for the info. I am not listed either....

Comment

I saw three identical surveys last night which all paid $10.00 each. I wasn't eligible for either of them :(
          I know why my name isn't on the list yet. I haven't completed a survey yet. I have not been eligible for one yet, and I've completed all the profile sections.
          Last edited by slugbug; 06-12-2010, 09:51 PM.
          Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I was almost eligible...but then it said the quota was exceeded plus I lost out on the $10. :(

I did find out that I'm getting a Razer Acosta keyboard for Daddy's Day this weekend though. :D

There were several surveys that seem to have crashed that disappear from my dashboard...strange.
            Last edited by Optix; 06-16-2010, 06:31 AM.
            Slave to technology.

Comment

I seem to get this one a lot but when clicked I'm told there are no surveys available: $50,000 Survey Sweeps! Every Entry Gives You a Chance to Win!
              So I still haven't done a single survey

This sucks, I still haven't been offered a single survey which I'm eligible for.
              Last edited by slugbug; 06-23-2010, 05:00 PM.
              Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Same here. I wasn't even able to qualify for the booze survey!
                Slave to technology.

Comment

Canadians not qualifying for a booze survey? Something's not right there :)
                  Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

I'm totally ditching the other survey company I'm with and just doing these... These ones are far more relevant... and the rewards are better.

Comment

The only survey I get offered is the $50,000 Sweeps Survey! and every time I fill it out I get this:
                      Thank you for your willingness to participate and share your opinion in our online surveys. Unfortunately, we have no new surveys available at this time. We expect to have new surveys added shortly so please feel free to try back tomorrow.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide honest and thoughtful answers to our surveys.
                      It's there every day and every day I get the same thing when I submit.
                      Going Broke Saving Money

Comment

Here are the winners:

Tech-Facts Razer Gaming Mouse Survey Contest - The Winners :: TweakTown
                        Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                        Managing Director
                        Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Working...
                        X