X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Im a fan of OWC now!

Comment

Done.

I'd like that 240gb ssd for xmas.-

Comment

Everything done. Good luck to everyone (especially me)

Comment

I've become a fan!

Comment

first post, Im a fan on OWC Facebook page and “I want to win some OWC goodies at TweakTown thanks to Other World Computing!” I just discovered this site. Real cool forum (that I don't think I would have found if it wasn't for the contest at OWC). Thanks for the opportunity to win the SSD/iPad Grip Stand!
            Last edited by sergofast; 12-01-2011, 05:23 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I have been a long time fan of Tweaktown, and posted on this page. Thanks for the chance.

Comment

Oh that SSD would work so nicely with my 2011 MBP I7 :D.

Comment

I have become a fan of their page!!!

Comment

I've been a fan of TweakTown for a while, became a fan of OWC, posted the message on OWC's page. Love that the OWC SSD is made in the USA, too.

Comment

• Re: Weekly Giveaway: OWC Mercury Electra 6G 240GB SSD and iPad GripStand's

Posted. SSD would be sweet.

Comment

alrighty, did all three steps. lets see if I win it!

Comment

I have become a fan

Comment

Done and Done
                            Oh how I love you Mercury Electra, come to me.

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

I have became a fan for Other World Computing.

Comment

Working...
                                X