Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB 3.5" Consumer HDD Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB 3.5" Consumer HDD Review

Please feel free to comment about our story entitled "Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB 3.5" Consumer HDD Review"

Re: Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB 3.5" Consumer HDD Review

Mmmm, Toshiba goodness.

I have 22 of it's big brother, the PH3300U-1I72, which is the retail version of the DT01ACA300 3TB drives. 22 of 'em delivered here over the past year give or take and nary a bad one. Their retail versions carry a three year warranty.

Your review Tyler is spot on when I consider my experiences with them in my media server. About all I could add is I find it odd that their Tech Support says to use the Seagate SeaTools Utility to check and test with.

Manufacturers Specs : https://storage.toshiba.eu/cms/en/hd...?productid=447
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Comment

Working...
    X