Asus PC-DL Deluxe
    1 x Xeon 3.06 Ghz
    1 GB Corsair RAM
    Sapphire (Powered by ATI) 128 MB Radeon 9800 Pro
    Antec case and 550W PS

I migrated the following components from the old PC to the new PC:
    ATI TV Wonder
    LSI Logic U160 SCSI Controller
    36 GB Cheetah 15K.3 (formated and Windows reinstalled)
    2 x 80 GB Maxtor D740X
    120 GB Western Digital Special Edition
    250 GB Western Digital Special Edition

Both PCs run on Windows XP Professional, with SP1 and the latest updates from the Microsoft web page.

Everything works fine, except for the ATI TV Wonder card. In the old PC it works fine, but in the new one all devices from the ATI TV Wonder card are detected and installed correctly, except for the Philips TV Tuner device which is not detected at all and another device called "ATI Audio Crossbar" is detected but gets the following error message when installed: Code 10 - Device cannot start. Then when I start the ATI Multimedia Center software the TV Tuner functionality is not available, obviously because the hardware is not detected and because the ATI Audio Crossbar device is not installed correctly.

I've tried it with the ATI drivers from the CD that came with the card and with the newer version from ATI's web page. In the old PC it works with either version of the drivers, but in the new one neither version works. I've also tried moving the ATI TV Wonder card to different PCI slots, but the problem persists.

I've downloaded the installation instructions from ATI's webpage, followed them (they are out of date, by the way), and the result is always the same.

What do you recommend?

Have ya tried puttin' it into another PCI slot and did ya check the PCI sharing arrangement in the mobo manual so as to minimize IRQ conflicts? :?:

Comment

I already tried that. I don't see any IRQ conflicts, the only device error is the code 10 - Device can not start error.

Comment

Working...
      X