Please help...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help...

I am having a huge problem w/my..motherboard?
    Asus k8n-E, athlon 64

I took my computer home from college and i couldnt connect to my router at home, so i tried reinstallling the driver and it did not work. So, after trying everything i finally decided to just reinstall windows. and it worked, i could go online and everything. THen i decided to download the chipset drivers (for LAN, sound etc.) from nVidia (nforce3), and when i ran the install, my computer resets, and i cannot use the internet anymore. Then i reinstalled windows AGAIN, and it still doesnt work. I have absolutely no idea what tod o.. any ideas?? thanks.

Re: Please help...

After reinstalling, install DirectX 9.0C if it hasn't been installed. After that, install the latest nVidia nForce chipset drivers. Put them on a CD beforehand. After that, install any other drivers that came with the motherboard that aren't included in the nVidia chipset drivers. After that, install your video card drivers, then any other drivers you need.

If that doesn't work, just use the drivers that came on the CD or the ones from ASUS's web site.

Comment

Working...
    X