Lite-on DVD RW
    Lite-on DVD Rom
    Mitsumi floppy/card reader
    G.Skill DDR2 800
    XFX 7600
    visiontek tv tuner
    2-320 gb seagate hard drive
    Running MCE 2005
    I got it all set up and everything seemed to be going fine. I have been installing the drivers and windows updates and all of that was done. I was now working on getting some software installed and had installed the logitech setpoint for the keyboard and mouse. I installed the antivirus avg, windows defender which I had to uninstall because it kept on going corrupt. Anyway I was messing with the Al Lifestyles features and was just learning and playing around a little bit with fan settings etc. Nothing major at all. It had to restart and bam. It won't restart. The fans and dvd roms work, and the power light on the mobod is lit. No power to the screen at all now. What is up. I cleared the cmos and it said it couldn't find the dvd rom, floppy etc. but it won't let me get into the bios. Does anyone have any idea at all. I have built many computers and had minor problems but never this. WoW.
    Windows 7 Professional
    (2)-ASUS VS248H-P Black 24" Monitor
    CORSAIR Hydro Series H60 (CWCH60) Liquid CPU Cooler
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
    Kingston Hyper X Blu 16GB
    Intel Xeon E3-1245 V2 Ivy Bridge 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo) LGA 1155 77W Quad-Core Server Processor
    High Current Pro HCP-750 750W TX12V v2.3 / EPS12V v2.92 SLI Certified CrossFire Certified 80 PLUS GOLD
    SAMSUNG 830 Series MZ-7PC256B/WW 2.5" 256GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive
    3 -2TB Western Digital Black HDD
    Rosewill RDCR-11003 74-in-1 USB3.0 3.5 Internal Card Reader
    1 Asus Blu Ray Burner
    1 Plextor DVD Burner

Re: HELP! Don't know where to start!

pull the power cable out (the one that goes into the wal)l, remove cmos battery, reset cmos jumper, install battery and power cable turn on & pray.
    http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

I hope your motherboard is ok!

dude, i'm praying for ya

Comment

note Asus have an emergency reflash procedure as well - that may work as well
        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Working...
        X