Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have experience with the Abit IC7?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have experience with the Abit IC7?

I am wondering how to flash the bios for my Abit IC7?

[removed comment by myself]
    As for flashing it, they should have directions on they site on how to do it, print em out and follow em exactly

Comment

As amd_man said (the second time anyways), if you look on the Abit site, they'll have the software and information needed to flash. However, can I ask why you are doing it? Does your board have any problems that are remedied in doing this, or are you doing it for the sake of it?

Comment

I am doing it because I cant get good timings. Some people have been telling me to upgrade the BIOS.

Comment

I have another question that is irrelevant. I have 3 case fans. Both have a feamle and male power connector. Where can I stick them to work. There are no places on the motherboard. Im guessing i plug it into the power supply, but does the power supply have a female to male and male to female connector?

Comment

All power connectors are female / male. But I guess you're talking about the small, 3 pin connectors. You can buy converters that change a large 4-pin Molex (standard power connector) to the little 3-pin one.

Comment

They go into the Power Supply, just use the end that fits. They put both so that you can run a lot of things end to end (if you have more fans than connectors).

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X