^-- the above competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^-- the above competition

so.. where's my new mobo? :P or atleasy t-shirt.. when are the winners going to be announced?

Re: ^-- the above competition

Originally posted by fuflo
    so.. where's my new mobo? :P or atleasy t-shirt.. when are the winners going to be announced?
    I have been wondering the same thing. Apparently everyone is busy enjoying summer vacation. I want to enjoy the summer vacation, too.

With a new motherboard.

Comment

LOL!!! You may want to give them a few more weeks before you hear anything. These things move slowly alot of the time.
      GIgabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
      AMD FX8120 @ 4GHz
      Patriot 1866MHz EL series 2X4GB DDR3
      Powercolour HD 6970 2GB w/XFX 8800GT 512MB Hybrid PhysX
      Creative X-FI titanium HD w/Technics class A 300W amp and tower speakers
      PC P&C 500W PSU
      2TB Seagate
      Coolermaster 690II w/Corsair H100 tucked under the hood

Comment

Actually Cam says in the thread winners will be announced "soon." It's only been a few days, but I can certainly appreciate that people are getting antsy. I'm certainly wondering if I won a motherboard. I just got a great job and my birthday's coming up, so it'd be nice to know whether or not I'll be needing some DDR2 and a Core 2 Duo to go with my new motherboard.

That said, just be patient. Cam will announce the winners when he can. There's nothing we can do until then.

Comment

Winners will be announced within 24 hours - stay tuned guys! :)
          Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
          Managing Director
          Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

ooouh spendid

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
              Winners will be announced within 24 hours - stay tuned guys! :)
              Oh, please lord, look down upon me, and witness the sad state of affairs I am in. I could surely improve mankind, one frag at a time, one authored DVD at a time, if only I could have a GA-965P-DQ6 motherboard to carry out His mission.

Comment

Ah this is great finally! I will be sporting my new Tshirt, signing autographs and building my new box....hmm wishful thinking. Props out to you Cam and your team. I have heard these contests take forever. I've never entered one before. I bet it was a nightmare to read over and over again all the same answers, but It would be really cool to read some of those that were out in "left feild" or that were just funny. thanks again.

Comment

who are the winners? where is it posted?

Comment

Originally posted by barneysbizzle
                    who are the winners? where is it posted?
                    The winners have not yet been posted: thanks for not reading any of the above posts that point this out.

Comment

Been 24 hours.

Comment

Ok look at Cam's post time yesterday at 0633....now look at his location...My fuzzy math says still another 24 hrs till winners are announced if he was traveling from location to US. But then again I am not known for my math prowness.

Sorry Cam just trying to give you guys some breathing room. But I did get up this morning (0830 my time Japan) hoping to receive a special notice from you all.

Comment

haha! i did read the posts but the latest one tricked me! i didnt see the "wishful thinking" part so i thought he had won.....tricky ****!

Comment

Well guys, I am not exactly sure what is going on here. I have tried to contact Cam via MSN and he is not logged on. Been well over 48hrs now, though.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2005
                              Well guys, I am not exactly sure what is going on here. I have tried to contact Cam via MSN and he is not logged on. Been well over 48hrs now, though.
                              I sure hope is is okay. There is probably nothing serious going on, he is probably just traveling or very, very busy.

Comment

Working...
                              X