Exciting hear !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exciting hear !

:wave: Nice hear about new other brand mbo as chaintech apogee so i saw those box at one store but i haven't seen inside ,yet
    so surprised to hear that get better than msi and gigabyte so i love to see hot competetions among epox and soyo anyway problem about too far floppy connector at below left corner to need middle area before ide connectors also no idea any variety brands or limited heatstink / fan for cpu room is opposite of northbridge fan cooler and capitors :?:
    who care about bios so i bet that bios get better , lately as same thing as epox 8k3a+ get much better with update bios so i say good lucky to Chaintech : peace2:

I wonder... is Chaintech also known as another brand?

Comment

Chaintech seem to be new brand name to me after i was new to see Chaintech video card , last year but no Mbo :shoot3:
      this year surprised to see new Mbo from Chaintech , whoa
      So good lucky to Chaintech :wave:

Comment

Chaintech is a smaller company and have been putting out motherboards for a couple of years now. I know that ClubOC has been reviewing a lot of their boards in the past with middle of the road performance numbers.

But recently they have been getting more exposure. Looks like another competitor to our little world. :)

And I'm not aware of them going by another brand name, but I can't say for sure since I haven't studied up on them. They make their own product line, though.
        Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill
        My Toys

Comment

Working...
        X