Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard Temperature

Hi there

I am new to the forum, I have a Gigabyte P55A-UD7 motherboard which I think is running a little warm. Both bios temps and everest read the temperature at 50 - 52 degrees celsius. The board is inside an lancool K62 case and CPU is currently cooled by a corsair H50 cooler. I have 8 gb DDR 3 ram. Is it running too hot and any suggestions to have it run cooler? Currently the CPU is running cooler than the board.

Re: Motherboard Temperature

With a water cooling setup you remove any airflow onto the NB/CPU area that would normally be applied by a air cooler, so the system may run a bit warm if you do not add a fan over the NB area.

Comment

HTPC

Intel Pentium G620
      ASRock H61M-ITX
      ATI Radeon HD5550
      Kingston HyperX Blu 8GB
      Seagate Barracuda 2x500GB
      XMBC Media Player

Comment

1st and foremost check your ambience or room temperature. The temps of your motherboard will never go below your room temperature.

2nd is there any cable management? coz with better cable management there will be lots of space for a better airflow.

Comment

i have also a lancool k-62 case,this has good airflow ofr your aircooling...
          try to manage your cable and you can add another 140mm or 120mm fan at the 5.25 bay to add intake airflow.

Comment

Working...
          X