Motherboard monitor on Asus mobo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motherboard monitor on Asus mobo.

I have set up this exellent little program on my system, everything is great but as you can se it reads the core voltage to
    1.54-1.55 volt instead of 1.5
    In the bios it is configured to give exaktley 1.5 volt. Is it the mb monitor program that is reading a higher value than the actual truth? What do you think?

:rolleyes:

Hmm maybe i should have put this in the "applications" instead of motherboards.

:rolleyes:

Comment

Nah we'll leave it here but you may find that both maybe a little bit out though most cases prove the BIOS to be the inacurate one. ;)
      <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

Ok, i'll leave it then... /Thx

:)

Comment

what app is that?

Comment

That is Motherboard Monitor ;)

Comment

funny thing about all the asus boards I have ever owned, they will all give about half a volt more than what you set them at. Also the voltage will vary in relation to cpu temp. The higher the temp the less the voltage. Check and see if when you are maxing out on cpu use for a while that the voltage will approach 1.5...

b.

Comment

ok, here's what my system readings are...

...is that voltage ok? especially for the +12 and -12?

after installingn motherboard monitor, my cpu temp readings are in the 30's. with asus probe they were in the high 40's and low 50's. I didn't think probe was THAT inaccurate...

Comment

Working...
                X